Hello all! I got a coupon in the mail today for Fall scented candles…buy one, get one free…woot woot! They were plugging their Halloween collection…spiced pumkin, black magic…with super cute Halloween inspired candle holders. Thank you, Yankee Candle! Of course, this inspired me to get into my Essentials by Ellen stamps stash and make this card featuring Got Candy by Julie Ebersole.
His name is Eddie and he is as cute as can be, no??? This is my first Halloween card of the year.
I created my background with Ranger Distress inks and I also used them to watercolor the pumpkins. All the sentiments come with the stamp set too…thanks Julie! I used vellum for the speech bubble and also to make the banner to anchor the pumpkins. This card came together very quickly with the coordinating Got Candy? dies. I used a variety of sequins for just a touch of sparkle.
I have enjoyed our summer, but Fall is by far my favorite season of the year and I am just so tickled at how this card came out. Who knew that a coupon could be so inspirational??? LOL
Thank you for visiting with me today. I am off to the candle store!!
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot
- Ranger Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
- Ranger Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves
- Ranger Distress Ink in Fired Brick
- Ranger Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade
- Ranger Distress Ink in Forest Moss
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Got Candy?
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Got Candy?
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Halloween Mix