…CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! LOL! Seriously, these designs by Julie Ebersol created exclusively for Ellen Hutson is beyond lovely! It is so so so so easy to make elegant/fun/simple/ whatever-you-want cards using these stamps.
This card I am submitting for the Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights challenge features two of Julie Ebersol’s stamp sets… Autumn Acorns (stamped in white StazOn Ink on vellum) and the adorable bear from All Inside stamp set and matching dies.
Check out the awesome background I was able to creat with the images from Autum Acorns! I was so tickled with the results, that I created a stack of these vellum backgrounds and even a few on ACETATE! I was careful to use StazOn ink so that it will stick to the vellum and acetate.
The bear die cuts out the ams for you so you can tuck anything you want into it. I gave him a leaf from EH Autumn acorns, watercolored with my Peerless Watercolors. My so-adorable-I-just-can’t stand-it bear was also colored with my Peerless Watercolors.
I just love how this card came out. Thank you Ellen Hutson and Julie Ebersol for making card making so fun and easy! Love you guys!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. See you again real soon!
- Neena Cardstock, Desert Storm
- Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock , Easter Grass 25
- WeRMemory Keepers Shape ‘N Tape Black
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
- Peerless Watercolors
- Hero Arts Pigment Ink, Unicorn
- StazOn Ink, White Opaque
- Essentials by Ellen 40lb vellum
- Whimsical Woodgrain background stamp from My Favorite Things
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, You Rock
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Thankful
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Autumn Acorns
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, All Inside and coordinating Dies
- WeRMemory Keepers Corner Chomper